Search this Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

The People Who Influenced My life!

The people that influenced my life since I was born in this world until in what I am right now are my parents, sister, brother and family who are always there for me in all the decisions that I made, they are there to care, to love, support, guides me in the right path and they never fades to share everything they had. Then my friends, who are there when I had problems, sharing with me in times of happiness and loneliness.
Lastly are my teachers, who are there for us, never tired of giving and sharing to us there knowledge and moral supports. They acts as our second parents when we are in school and never fade to give there motivations, and concerns and they treat us as their own child.

No comments:

Post a Comment