Search this Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Very Nervous Day!

When I woke up this morning, I welcome the day with a smile on my face, even if I feel very nervous because this day is the deadline of our presentation in our English subject. I stretch my body and do my daily routine every morning. I take a bath and eat my breakfast.
As I am on the way going to school, I am praying that our presentation would be successful and I ask God to guide me in all the activities that we will encounter this day. When I arrived at our classroom, I immediately took out my copy and start to memorized it. Our teacher in English told us to proceed to the ICT room for our final presentation.
When my name was called, I stood up, take a deep breath and do the task. As I continue to present my presentation I feel that my heart beats so fast but I ignored it. The lesson that I learned this day was we should always be confident, and trust in yourself so that you can deliver well your presentation.

1 comment:

Alma Cafe said...

I hope to see more posts in your blog.

Post a Comment