Search this Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Who Am I?


"Identity", is the characteristics by which a thing or person is recognized or known;.


Everyone of us have our own identities like me. I have also my identity. I am Donna M. Dionio a 16 years old young lady, that has many ambitions and dreams in life. I am very fun of watching movies, playing guitar, dancing, playing basketball, badminton, and also chess.
I am still studying at my high school years at Lupon Vocational High School. I am a very naughty, friendly, loving, caring and a very cheerful one. I value much my study, family, friends and everything around me. I treasure the things that makes me happy. I love being with my friends, sharing our knowledge, and also sharing the moment that we are together. I am also very open to those people who want to make friend with me. At my young age, I study hard just to finish my study.And also I am still trying and struggling hard just to reach, to fulfill and to achieve my goals, and dreams in life, so I can "LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST"

No comments:

Post a Comment